The Prison Boys Chapter 1-5 GuidesEdit
These are detailed guides/walkthroughs on the chapters' [Search] and [Investigation] !
Note: Made especially for you who are stuck! (*°ω°*ฅ)*
Note: For mobile users scroll down for easy browsing!
Guide List (For mobile users!)Edit
- Chapter 1 - The Special Political Police
- Chapter 2 - Suspicion
- Chapter 3 - Secret
- Chapter 4 - Investigation
- Chapter 5 - The Truth
- Guide to Chapter 5
How To PlayEdit
- You receive 5 daily tickets at 5am UTC+9 every day. If you want to read further on in the story you have to wait until the next day or buy tickets from the Shop.
- The maximum number of daily tickets you are given is 5. However, there is no limit to how many tickets you can hold if they have been purchased or received as part of a gift/special promotion.
- Replaying a chapter doesn't cost you an extra ticket.
The Prison Boys has an automatic saving system.
- It is not possible to save in the middle of a chapter or save manually.
This story has multiple endings.
Depending on the choices you make and what you use, you will receive different endings!
It is possible to branch off into different stories by playing the past chapters again.
Try to get all of the endings!
When you want to look into the rooms and things, tap "Check" to switch into "Search Mode"
Select the item by tapping the icon once.
Display its details by double tapping the icon.
Item and characters can be changed in "Records".
Place the contradictory things by selecting an item or character and then tap the item or character standing in front of you.
The Investigation Gauge's value decreases when you ail to question correctly. The game will be over if it reaches zero, and you'll have to select the stages again.
Double tap the item A → Select item B → Tap the details of item A → Done!
This section can be view in the game through "Menu" → "How To Play". Find out more about the game!